Business Assistance Program
Business Assistance Program B.A.P.
Since its inception, ICON CDC’s BAP program has provided services to over 300 entrepreneurs and small business owners, helping to create and retain over a hundred local jobs.
In collaboration with the City of Los Angeles, ICON CDC offers free training and assistance to small business owners seeking to improve their operations and profitability. The program also provides services for local entrepreneurs interested in starting a new business.
- Obtaining licenses and permits
- Gaining access to capital, including SBA loans
- Developing business plans
- High-level consulting services to improve profitability and operations
- Skill-building workshops including: quickbooks, marketing basics and tax preparation workshops